“Being deeply loved gives you strengths” – So how about showing some love for yourselves after a [crappy] long-day of work??
One way you can do so is to take care of yourselves. And one way of taking care of yourselves is…. FACIAL MASK!!! Don’t we love it?? And we don’t have to go to supermarket to buy expensive ones. We can use what we have at home to make one 🙂 Let’s see what recipes are available for you!
For Dry Skin: TURMERIC + YOGURT
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt
Mix all three ingredients and apply the mask onto your skin. Leave it for about 20-30 minutes.
- Honey + Yogurt = Preventing acne, adding a nice glow to your skin
- Turmeric = Reducing redness and inflammation of your skin
For Oily Skin : FRESH ALOE VERA + EGG WHITE
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons of fresh aloe
Peel the clear, jelly-looking part of the aloe vera and mix it with egg whites. Spread the mixture on your skin, ideally with a cosmetic brush or sponge. Leave it for 10-20 minutes.
- Aloe vera = Calming and soothing your skin
- Egg whites = Absorbing excessive oil – working perfectly for oily skin
For Mixed Skin : HONEY + CINNAMON + LEMON
- 2 tablespoons of pure honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 wedge of fresh lemon
Warm the honey in a microwave for a few seconds, and then mix with cinnamon and lemon juice. Apply on your skin and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Lemon = Minimizing the dark spots on your skin
- Cinnamon = Reducing the redness and inflammation of the skin
- Honey = Keeping acne at bay
Beautiful Women Deserve Care!!
How is it friends? It’s not too difficult to make homemade face mask for your skin right? After you come home from work, don’t forget to treat yourselves with a little kindness 🙂